CPU/Mobo Intel or Amd ??

I need to build a new system for normal use and casual gaming.
Most of the games would be played on low to medium settings with most likely racing games like NFS,Burnout,etc.
The budget for proc. +mobo +graphic card(Not compulsory) is around or below Rs. 10,000
I have narrowed upon below two configurations from intel and amd.Any more suggestions is always welcome.
Intel E7500 +Asus P5KPL CM + XFX 8400GS =Rs.10,200?
Or
For amd based system AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE + GA-MA78GM-S2HP +onboard HD3200 graphics = Rs.10,225???
Note: I would not like much less powerful proc. than the above mentioned may be an Intel E7200 but not below that.

The onboard IGP will onto help playing any of those games you mentioned

If you plan on playing the latest games even on Low settings,you will need a GPU

Btw,Which PSU do you have ?

Get the AMD setup with a 785 chipset Mobo. A BIOSTAR motherboard preferably considering the budget and you insisting the need for a seperate GPU.

@YashBhatt i'm building a new system so most probably will go for Zebby psu
@hash which gpu would come with that amd Biostar setup under that budget?

iprincepankaj said:
@YashBhatt i'm building a new system so most probably will go for Zebby psu
@hash which gpu would come with that amd Biostar setup under that budget?

Onboard GPU with 785G chipset mobi is 4200HD, which is upgrade for 780G chipset Mobo however it isinferior to 3300HD bundle along with 790GX mobo. Strange na?:hap2:

vendors here in hyderabad indicate biostar 785g ddr3 mobos might be available in a few days time for around 5-5.5K. Currently biostar 790gx a3+ costs around 5.6-6K.

SUGGESTION:-

Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz @ 3.2k

Biostar A785G @ 3.6k

Total = 6.8k

Now, you can get HD4670 for 4.6k.

Total = Rs. 11,400

Just overshoots ur budget by 1k, but worth more than that....

Back