CPU/Mobo Intel Ivy Bridge Discussion Thread

Yes, bought it from Dinesh, but he had to source it from someone else. I can put the pic of the importer if you want but just in case its WPG.

So yes its available and it costs extra as there is not much stock.

As of on sp road bangalore no one has 3770k...Golcha computers told me that he can arrange it on pre order basis and get it one day...apprarently he had told me on phone that he has it in his shop readliy available..

But when i went there to pick it up he told its pre order...i was like :facepalm:

I doubt it would be one day...and do i have to give him some advance or something for the Pre order ??

Please share if anyone has experience on this Pre order thing ??

I will add a photo...but just for you guys:

b5NEB.jpg

The only thing I am worried about is that he is telling one day for the delivery if I give a Pre-order at Golcha...but will he really deliver in a day :23:???

If yes then i have no issues paying the complete money upfront ...:D

Has anyone pre ordered anything from Golcha and he has delivered it correctly on time ??

My new MSI Z77A GD65 and a 580 is lying around because I m still not able to get my 3770K...:(

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Nice overclock there mav2000....what temperatures you are getting and which cooler ?

Liquid cooled, custom loop. Does not cross 65 in BF3 and thats my benchmark...dont believe in prime 95 anymore...

Anyway ambient in room was close to 30 last night, so not too bad.

Whats the price Golcha is asking for the 3770k or 3570k?

I went up to 4.7 but could not push it more as ambients are high and could also have hit a wall, I dont know.

Anyway 20k plus tax is a good offer. Max to max he will make u wait for 2 days after which you can ask for your money back, though he is difficult to deal with.

BTW, am using the new Trident X 8 GB kit with a M5G board.

Ya he is difficult to deal with that's true,,,thinking to go for the pre order thing,,
will ask him max how many days he can deliver otherwise i will tell him that i will take the money back,,,I m just worried that he may not return the money if he is not able to deliver in 2 days :(

For how much you got the Trident RAM kit of 8 GB ??

I went up to 4.7 but could not push it more as ambients are high and could also have hit a wall, I dont know.

Anyway 20k plus tax is a good offer. Max to max he will make u wait for 2 days after which you can ask for your money back, though he is difficult to deal with.

BTW, am using the new Trident X 8 GB kit with a M5G board.

Damages for the trident kit??

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Got myself an I7 3770k from Golcha bangalore for 20700 plus VAT considering the higher Dollar prices.

Even Mr. Dinesh from Aashirwaad Bangalore has 3700k. :)

Back