CPU/Mobo Intel CPU suggestions for Intel B85 mobo

Ordered an Intel B85 Mobo (GA-B85M-D3H) motherboard from Snapdeal. Building an ERP development rig for a dev colleague and chose this board because of the Intel SBA that blocks unauthorized USB drive.
Taking suggestions for the best LGA1150 CPU that will work the best with this board.

Non k series cpu ofc, get either the i5 4440 or 4460, beyond that you just pay for 200 Mhz speed bumps.
I've ordered a B85+i5 4440 myself.

Well in this case, you can buy Intel i3-4150 for ~8000. i5-44xx starts ~10-11k on-wards.
Thanks. The mobo just arrived. And I am pissed at both Snapdeal and Gigabyte.

Snapdeal has listed the specifications of the rev 1.o board as rev 2.o specs. Meanwhile Gigabyte packaging didn't clearly mention whether it was rev 1.0 or 2.0. I was looking for rev 1.o. If it was listed on the packaging as GA-B85M-D3H rev 1.0 in big fonts, it would be easy to figure out the difference. Now that I've opened the board, I doubt Snapdeal will take it back.

Any specific reason for rev 1.0 ?

Also I guess returning 'should' be possible under reason 'Product not as described'.

Yes, it supports Intel Small Business Advantage. As it was meant for ERP module development rig for my colleague/partner. I called Snapdeal, they said that the product is as described and on arguing with them, the CCE said that he'll check and get back to me.

Back