Intel Core i3 rig in 24k?!

The FSP Saga II series is good only uptill 400W, for a 500 W PSU from FSP look towards the Blue Storm series, they are 80+ certified too .

And what is good in the same budget (aprox. 2.5K) for a 500w smps?

Secondly, some person is selling CM Extreme 500w for Rs.2100/- + shipping. This smps is 10 months old. How good it be compared to the FSP Saga II 400w smps.

Isn't it that 500w-400w = 100w more?

The cheapest FSP Blue Storm 500 W PSU is for ~ 3000 < last checked in Hyd >, don't even buy the Cooler Master eXtreme Power PSU's they are pure (&@% much better to get the FSP Saga II

iChaitanya said:
Mobo: I did some research here in Pune. In the last week I met 20+ dealers and Pune's top 3 hardware distributors. Two of these three distributors know me by name as I regularly buy stuff from them. Most of the people I've met said that MSI's A.S.S (atleast in Pune) is crap. Almost everyone suggested me to go for Intel Desktop Board (Intel config.) or GIGABYTE/ASUS (AMD config.) - So I'm a bit confused. I know mobo won't die but if at all it dies, A.S.S should be good. Still, I'll check out the MSI mobo that you've mentioned.

Hey! Your thread has been pretty useful for me as I am looking for a similar config.

Can you please recommend the best dealer from your research in Pune. I could not find any1 good enough!

intel core i3 2100@3.1ghz,(intel hd 2000), msi h61m p3 mb, 4gb corsair ddr3 ram@667,cx 430 smps, cabinet zebronics bijli ,Lg dvd writter22x,500gb hdd seagate,altec lancing 2.1 speaker,dell 1920 lcd monitor, microsoft combo mouse+keyboard

Back