Intel c2d e7500 + intel g41 board + 2GB DDR2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
For Sale !

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: google is easy

Expected Price: Rs 6000/- for tripe combo board + cpu and ram if u buy all combo then free cabient with psu which it is worth 1.2k

Time of Purchase: 2009-2010

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes under serial number

Reason for Sale: friend need update

Purchase Invoice Available: No but it come with serial number invoice can claim the warranty is easy ;) so no question ask

Product Condition: all working perfect great no issue already test and post cpu-z detail too :)

Accessories Included: manual, etc..

Product Location: Tamilnadu, Chennai

Preferred Courier: any courier at your choice depend on which city u from

Shipping Charges: 200-800 with or without cabinet

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.

Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

dscn3469e.jpg

By arunpethachi at 2011-12-07

dscn3468x.jpg

dscn3467n.jpg

dscn3466d.jpg

cpukes.jpg

Notice the dvd r+w is not for sale that my friend need those, and for any detail feel to ask any question and any matter so pls pm me

notice the price is fix cause new e7500 will cost 6k at local shop

so let me ask my friend if he has purchase Invoice bill if possible

update 22/11/12

i have add extra hard disk and dvd r+w if option if any one want more than quad offer combo so check the thread below that i have install new 775 fan and already rma new psu replacement and some extra dvd r+w too also hard disk and gpu card also monitor is available that i already create another thread so here the link if u want extra part so pm me for any detail and discuss matter

http://www.techenclave.com/video-hardware/viewsonic-17-lcd-widescreen-205003.html (Monitor 17 LCD widecreen)

http://www.techenclave.com/storage-hardware/250-gb-1-tb-brand-new-205002.html (Hard disk storage 250 GB and 1 TB)

and http://www.techenclave.com/video-hardware/nvidia-210-gt-1-gb-ddr3-204091.html (Gpu card Nvidia 210)

so the quad combo full kit price list is cpu+board+ram+hard-disk( 250 gb only) +cabinet with psu also dvd r+w+ Gpu+ Monitor total 12500 plus shipment at your bear cost and u can get free cabinet + psu and keyboard with mouse worth 1.8k

or pm me for different combo price and i will tell u the offer what u don't need some different parts ;)

regard

arun

anubhav2345 said:
I need a quote for E7500 , if you are willing to sell the stuff separately .

Spy king said:
Hey, would you be willing to let go of the stuff separately? Interested in the RAM separately..

let see if i get any lucky buyer if they need quick combo and fast sale for last 5 day if they dont back out then i can re-create to sell thread separately soon ;)

Arun.P said:
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes under serial number

Purchase Invoice Available: No but it come with serial number invoice can claim the warranty is easy so no question ask

Please explain and clarify this.

AFAIK you cannot claim warranty without proper invoice.

iPwnz said:
Please explain and clarify this.

AFAIK you cannot claim warranty without proper invoice.

i am asking the warranty can claim with serial number and they don't need proof of invoice i already rma long back obvious

gcbeldar said:
Does Motherboard support DDR3 or only DDR2 ?

it support ddr2 only that i sent the url link of motherboard only

@microchip i dont get u what are u talking about prodekt ? :|

@ca40 sorry man i am selling the combo list cause too much part at my home so cannot sell one by one :(

and bump it up looking for quick sale cause my friend back-out for the whole pc set

^ already sent the pm so check it

and bump it up so i am selling all the combo or quad combo bundle so i cannot sell each separate thread ;)

^ already sold so will sent the tracking number soon via your pm

and thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back