Intel 845 GL Chipset Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi Guys ,
I Have Imported Some Repairing Material From Russia .This Hardware Wants a Ancient Piece of Motherboard And Hard Disc .It Works Only With Intel 845GL Chipset Boards.I Would Buy One With Internal Graphics Card And No LAN Onboard .I Will Prefer Original Intel Like 845GLLY Etc

Regards

Amarbir

I can try to find my old GLLY for you, not sure where it is or whether it works... hopefully the board is still in one piece LOL!

@longlife, you seriously charging 1.7k for that board? :D If I find my old board, I'll sell it for 2 beers + shipping :rofl:

RiO said:
I can try to find my old GLLY for you, not sure where it is or whether it works... hopefully the board is still in one piece LOL!

@longlife, you seriously charging 1.7k for that board? :D If I find my old board, I'll sell it for 2 beers + shipping :rofl:

lol.. I too have a 845G series board at home which my sis is using. But its unique in the sense that It uses PC133 SD RAM rather than DDR. It was very hard to get at the time. Its been repaired thrice for blown caps already. The cost of repair is going beyond its current value. Anyway my sis has to use it till she gets a new machine.

Hi Guys,
I Am Serious ,I Have Some Special Hard disc Repairing Russian Hardware ,This Required a Intel 845 Motherboard ,Chipset Should Be GL Only ,Onboard Graphics Must ,We Cannot Use Extra Graphic Card ,Even If It Has One ,No Issue With RAm SD or DDR ,Also Should Not Have LAN Onboard

Amarbir

hi,
i want to buy intel 845gl chipset motherboard .Please Just quote what I Want And Do Not Advise .specifically gl Chipset

amarbir

Please Just quote what I Want And Do Not Advise.
amarbir

Man dat wasn't polite by any means. :no: This forum is for people to help each other by getting rid of unused stuff and buying useful stuff from other people. :cool2:

This is not some kind of shop where u just order for things in the most rude manner. U said do not advice, but still I want to advice u my friend be polite and request for things instead of being rude and order stuff.

If u dont like this post, u can request modz to delete it....

@Mods: Sorry but could not control replying to the language which I felt was rude....

Respected Imran,
The Message is not rude ,The Forum Has Many Expert Members And If I Want This Junk You All Would Keep Suggesting ,Actually this is for a specific hardware i have imported ,Hence i reapeat do not advoice just sell it to me

amarbir

And Imran,

"This is not some kind of shop where u just order for things in the most rude manner. U said do not advice, but still I want to advice u my friend be polite and request for things instead of being rude and order stuff."

How Do You Think That i Am Ordering I am Requesting boss ,If You Cannot Appreciete This You Have Got It All Wrong .I am just asking and trying to save people from suggesting me

amarbir

Hi Guys
Both The 845GLAD And The 845GLLY boards would do .Some boards were shipped with onboard LAN ,but i want the boards without this

Amarbir

845GLAD and 845GLLY boards would do ? right ?

Let me check it on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back