Info on 3250

bennick12

Disciple
Hi Guys

i wanted sun user info on the new Nokia 3250,,,.....i presently hav a nokia 6270 and it rocks only draw back is that its java ,,,so no software on it,,,,,,,
i have checked mobilereview and gsmarena n sun other sites but i wanted sum user review n is it worth 17 k

For 17k you can get a 6680 or get a 6681 for 14.5k. Both are good phones with Symbian S60 v2. I got the 6681 a week ago and it completely ROCKS. :D

the 3250 is quite a decent phone and comes alongwith a 512mb mem card as its touted as a music phone....although havent played with it as yet...the reviews do seem to give the phone a decent rating...

well I have played with the black version of the phone.... quite good phone but I am not sure how long that turning thing will last.. i mean that keypad block....

morever reviews say that there is not a single s60 app out there(well one has come over) that seems to work with it

bennick12 said:
Hi Guys

i wanted sun user info on the new Nokia 3250,,,.....i presently hav a nokia 6270 and it rocks only draw back is that its java ,,,so no software on it,,,,,,,
i have checked mobilereview and gsmarena n sun other sites but i wanted sum user review n is it worth 17 k
Hey mate if you are relly thinking to buy Nokia 3250 it is little bit earlier so wait and watch as the product is new in India and you hardly get any review just now.

One another drawback of Nokia is Infrared. One of my Mobile Techi. friend advised me to go with SE if I wanna to use Infrared as SE wants secrity code to transfer files from one devise to other but such code didn't required by Nokia and hence chance of Virus Attraction possible with Nokia if within 100meters there is any virus.

Sorry I didn't get understand what he exactly want to make me understand - except SE is better than Nokia - but think will be use for you and othere so post the same here.:p

bennick12 said:
Hi Guys

Hey mate if you are really thinking to buy Nokia 3250 it is little bit earlier so wait and watch as the product is new in India and you hardly get any review just now.

One another drawback of Nokia is Infrared. One of my Mobile Techi. friend advised me to go with SE if I wanna to use Infrared as SE wants security code to transfer files from one devise to other but such code didn't required by Nokia and hence chance of Virus Attraction possible with Nokia if within 100 meters there is any virus.

Sorry I didn't get understand what he exactly want to make me understand - except SE is better than Nokia - but think will be use for you and others so post the same here.:p

Back