Indian Newegg or Better?

Ridd!

Disciple
Oh My! Never imagined a site like this one would be India . It Totally Rocks.

I know the admin and hes very excited. The site would come up by June1. Just go and admire the best indian site to come up after TE.

[RANK="www.teka2z.com"]THE LINK[/RANK] This is the link for the site. :clap: :hap2: :bleh: :eek:hyeah: :rofl: :hap5: :)

prices are mentioned in $, are you sure its an indian site?

Anyway the price that you get from ur dealer cant be beat by online stores..

Yep.. thats there.. if this new site provides/sells uber stuff that u dont normally get with the local dealers at a marginally higher price than that of in the US or elsewhere, then they might be a hit.. but then again, demand for uber stuff is not as much as regular ones.. we have discussed all these points in the other thread already..

Yea This sit is being set up by MaxAce from the techtree forums.......he's saying in his posts thts he gonna provide stuff which normally isnt available here....but after the site really gets going........nd yes its an Indian site

This is the Whois result. It is an Indian site.

electronic prDomain Name.......... teka2z.com
Creation Date........ 2005-04-14
Registration Date.... 2005-04-14
Expiry Date.......... 2006-04-14
Organisation Name.... teka2z
Organisation Address. 112, Shivalik, sec - 35 Noida
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Noida
Organisation Address. 201301
Organisation Address. UP
Organisation Address. INDIA

Admin Name........... mukesh maurya
Admin Address........ 112, Shivalik, sec - 35 Noida
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Noida
Admin Address........ 201301
Admin Address........ UP
Admin Address........ INDIA
Admin Email.......... domainCS@rediffmail.com
Admin Phone.......... +91.1130911829
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ mukesh maurya
Tech Address......... 112, Shivalik, sec - 35 Noida
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Noida
Tech Address......... 201301
Tech Address......... UP
Tech Address......... INDIA
Tech Email........... domainCS@rediffmail.com
Tech Phone........... +91.1130911829
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns1.webpresenceworld.com
Name Server.......... ns2.webpresenceworld.com

Rockyme2002 said:
Yea This site is being set up by MaxAce from the techtree forums.......he's saying in his posts thts he gonna provide stuff which normally isnt available here....but after the site really gets going........nd yes its an Indian site

If that's the case, then the people staying in Noida might get a better deal since that guy also lives in Noida. But this is applicable only if that guy manages to get some niche & rare enthusiast products up for sale on his site! :cool2:

Well the Sec 35 is hardly 15 min away from my office... But i am doubtful about pricing... I think he would be buying stuff from nehru place and will put them up on the site... Lets see how it turns out...

Back