India to Sterilize 8 Million Stray Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
stalker said:
din't one of our honorable ministers recently mention that there is only one solution to the population problem.

Rural electrification! according to him, if villagers had electricity 24*7, they would watch soaps and serials on television rather than indulge in mindless sex :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Gulab nabi azad...though it looks funny..but its almost like same concept....which was a problem for nasa how to get pure water for drinking in space shuttles and someone suggested treating human excreta .....I do agree with him becoz i just went to alibaug a few year back and ppl are so lazy...some of them sleep at 7 clk in evening to gt up at 12 noon...that too just to have their food....they earn via renting bunglows ard the shores....so no job just sleeping and also sleeping with someone....anyways 24 hours electricity.....its luxury to almost 70% of the country....not feasible idea right now

Btw in todays newspaper....an article in DNA came that 11 states and 2 union territory..like maharashtra and andhar have attended 2 parent 2 kids ratio(average...in sense late marriages...some have 1 kid..some none some 3 etc).......or will attend same by 2010..whereas for UP Bihar it will take 15 years..if they start trying

Better to get rid of them once and for all. Put them all down as many as you could find. Sterlize the rest. Carry out both operations at once and keep repeating until all are eliminated.

Its even more disgusting to see stray cows/donkeys/buffaloes on the road than dogs.

Sterilize ?????????

is it gonna solve the problem, i usually ride from office to home in late evenings & most of the time chased by dogs, hahahaha, funny but scares the hell out of me.

hope after few years down the line, this might help.

right now menaka madam is concentrating on her sons Z++ security so no use bringing this matter up.

Amol said:
Better to get rid of them once and for all. Put them all down as many as you could find. Sterlize the rest. Carry out both operations at once and keep repeating until all are eliminated.

Its even more disgusting to see stray cows/donkeys/buffaloes on the road than dogs.

My, Do you really hate animals that much !?:no:

malhotraraul said:
Sterilize ?????????

is it gonna solve the problem, i usually ride from office to home in late evenings & most of the time chased by dogs, hahahaha, funny but scares the hell out of me.

hope after few years down the line, this might help.

right now menaka madam is concentrating on her sons Z++ security so no use bringing this matter up.

Yes, but it will take time.

The above measure is to CONTROL the rising population of stray dogs.

Who is going to control the humans ?

If we populate at this rate we will be fighting with each other for the last hot dog , LOL.

Chinese politicians are worried that their country will be disintegrated due to the large population and thats why they want to take over neighbouring countries and India is right on top in that plan with USA too. (They have some convoluted idea that US was inhabited by chinese who bacame the native indians)

Also studies suggest that ppl with lower IQ are having more children compared to higher IQ couples. So that would explain the dumbing down of forthcoming generations (Eg. George W ?)

But what should be our plans to curb this population ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back