India to have its own OS

Yeah, reading the comments. What a bunch of techies at work.

Wow, 'Linux' is foreign. Yeah! I can totally see an Indian PSU coming upto Intel and dethroning them from their numero-uno spot.

And only one question, "Will this thing work, see the light of day OR is it another White Elephant stuck inside a Red Herring that tells us that our so called defense industry is in shambles?" :facepalm:

i am not a big favorite of Indian government.but this is good news.for people like us who are on "WORLD WIDE WEB" Linux may not look foreign but for a guy whose job is associated with the Indian govt it is.it is logical to wait and see what Indian made OS looks like.that's what we techies must do. the most interesting point of the article is India must manufacture its own hardware.that is correct we must.most of the components and technologies in automobile industries,electrical industries, and even railway (what India is apparently famous for) comes from japan,Germany etc.funny thing is we supply steel and other raw minerals for japan since ww2. but they are in the top manufactures of electric components in which steel and iron are main ingredients sad but true

Minimum Configurations to run Indian OS(Developer Rajnikanth) is as follows:-
100gb ram
Intel Core i47 9th gen processor
500 petabyte free space
1090GTX Ultra Edition X 10(in sli mode)

If have the above specs then you can use the OS

Back