Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decius

Adept
Mar 24, 2005
Hi I am also looking for an Invite again. Can I get one?[DOUBLEPOST=1421864387][/DOUBLEPOST]@kuduku I have sent you PM, if you have invites still available with you then please share with me.

bhavikvc

Recruit
Jan 22, 2015
Need an invite please. Please share!. Thanks in advance :) Looking forward to the plus one experience

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
need one invite guys, someone help
I'm putting you on the list in queue and when someone has it and your number comes you will get the invite if its ok with you and if you don't want to be on the list then let me know I'll remove you.

onlystruggler

Disciple
Sep 21, 2012
Bengaluru/Gudivada
Paarkhi bhai i need another invite for my firend now. So can i again add up to the queue? If yes could you please add me to that. He is genuine buyer and looking for the code desperately. and yeah i am enjoying my OPO.

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Paarkhi bhai i need another invite for my firend now. So can i again add up to the queue? If yes could you please add me to that. He is genuine buyer and looking for the code desperately. and yeah i am enjoying my OPO.
Ofcourse you or anyone for that instance can be added to the list again in a Queue, let me explain how it works, once your number comes and you get the invite you will be removed from the list and if you want again then you will be added to the end of the list, so you will need to wait for your number for the next invite.
You are added
Glad to know that you are enjoying your Purchase

Last edited:

bhavikvc

Recruit
Jan 22, 2015
I'm putting you on the list in queue and when someone has it and your number comes you will get the invite if its ok with you and if you don't want to be on the list then let me know I'll remove you.

Hope you added my name too :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.