Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those codes are claimed by now...
But great haul @Daredevil
Do it once every morning and no one will ever have to hunt for invites :p
Thanks a lot mate. Could use one of those for an office frnd... he was happy....

Why did you buy when there are friends at TE to help....

I had already got a invite . But i wanted one more for a friend and i thought it would not be right to ask for one more invite as many people are already in queue.
And a member was selling it at that time so went ahead and bought it.

I had already got a invite . But i wanted one more for a friend and i thought it would not be right to ask for one more invite as many people are already in queue.
And a member was selling it at that time so went ahead and bought it.

We are here to help each other.
Doesn't mater how many invites you want??
I already given 2 invites to 2 members here.
So pl don't encourage the invite sellers.
You thought its not right to ask for one more invite.
But i am still asking friends for invites in FB and other social networks.
Its all for friends like you.

I'm honoured with the the power of decision you are giving me but it's your invite, whoever PMs you, see his position in the list and give it to him, simple.
I think @dealwise deserves, because all others before him are not online mostly

Okay i will wait for pm's and whosoever pm's me first and up in the list will give him :)....

I've one in my cart, grabbed from code list of @Dare Devil (so credit goes to him), if anyone desperate then they can PM me with their Full address along with Mobile Number and I'll order it for them on COD.

Hey do add me again in the waiting list. This time i would need an invite code. Will be using company cc for my senior.
can we consume code and buy later?

@karanits, did you try the codes posted above, some of them may still be working and you can use any mode of payment you like. Once invite claimed it is valid for 48 hours.

Yes.All are claimed now.[DOUBLEPOST=1418034225][/DOUBLEPOST]Still 2 in amazon cart.
Anyone interested,Pm your address with Ph.no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back