Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
paarkhi : Thanks for your great effort for the community here.Excellent Job Bro.:)
Actually we all should thank you, the number of invites you provided for 1+1 and the order you booked for REDMIs is really commendable, so I'm also trying to help according to my efforts. :) I will wait for my invite when the 1+ system provides me but in case if I don't get an invite any further and if I decide to buy 1+ then I may reach you for help and I'm sure you'll help me :)

Reactions: kidrow

titana

Adept
Jan 14, 2008
New Delhi
i received the phone today..have a feeling it will be snatched from me by my friend..when do i get the invites , now that the process is complete. no yellow screen on this set so far. anything else i should check before ten days are over.

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
i received the phone today..have a feeling it will be snatched from me by my friend..when do i get the invites , now that the process is complete. no yellow screen on this set so far. anything else i should check before ten days are over.
Check whether its charging properly, heating, call quality or drops, ghost touches on screen, that's it, enjoy your device

dbzgoku

Disciple
Oct 10, 2011
delhi
i have got one invite.i am not buying this phone as this phone hasn't got fm radio which is really very important for me and no one i know is interested in the phone right now.so any interested member contact me.got the invite yesterday so it is going to expire by tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1417973603][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry guys. one of my known is buying this phone. so wont be able to share the invite.

Last edited:

koolcoolkg

Adept
Jul 12, 2014
paarkhi please add me to the list of India specific OnePlus One invite.
I need it to buy for my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.