Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is COD the only option? I wanted to buy on emi if I get an invite from TE...
If you get an invite then you can order as per your choice of payment and if someone orders for you then COD :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417862300][/DOUBLEPOST]
@paarkhi
i have claimed the invite and it shows in my account. i will share the invites which i might get after ordering the phone here. i really appreciate the effort.
please remove my name from the list.
removed, and please use the invite before it expires :)

The invite I received from @drkrack is not working.I am interested in purchasing it using a CC.so still in need of an invite
What message are you getting when you paste the invite in the textbox on amazon.in oneplus page?
1)Make sure no spaces at start or end. and you have pasted entire code.
2)If it says the invite is not claimed you need to first claim it.
3)Wait for 10min or so after claiming the invite to use it.

onlyravi : I have a invite claimed in my ac.
If i just give the Invite code to someoneelse ,is it possible for him to place the order.
Yesterday i sent the invite code to a member here.But he wasn't complete the order.

Last edited:
Any idea where this being shipped? Got the tracking number yesterday itself, but still not traceable.. means, they haven't handed over to blue dart :(

onlyravi : I have a invite claimed in my ac.
If i just give the Invite code to someoneelse ,is it possible for him to place the order.
Yesterday i sent the invite code to a member here.But he wasn't complete the order.

Invite claimed in which a/c? IINM, if the invite is claimed in Amzon a/c, then it can only be ordered through the Amazon a/c through which it was claimed. If it is only claimed in the OPO a/c though, I think the code can still be copy pasted in another's Amazon a/c.

I just received a copy-paste kind of code (basic text, not clickable link) from an OPO forum member which I was able to use on Amazon. So my assumption is that he had already claimed it through his OPO a/c & handed me the code.

kidrow :Invites claimed in my OPO ac only.But the member unable to place the order.
He told that it shows"The invite was already claimed"
So when he enters code in Amazon invite box, what error is he getting?

Edit: Oh, you've answered that.
Lemme check with a friend. He had a similar issue.

Any idea where this being shipped? Got the tracking number yesterday itself, but still not traceable.. means, they haven't handed over to blue dart :(
Don't worry Bro.
I placed an order on 4th.
The item dispatched on the same day.But no tracking details shown on Bluedart website for 2 days.
Just now it shows as"Shipment reached Salem Hub.Delay in delivery due to external factors"

Last edited:
kidrow :Invites claimed in my OPO ac only.But the member unable to place the order.
He told that it shows"The invite was already claimed"
Friend says he received different errors on three different occasions with the same code (never an "invite already claimed" though) & solved the issue by basically logging out & re-logging in & closing & re-opening tab/browser.

If copy-paste codes do work (as they did in my case), I don't think there should be an issue as the OPO & Amazon a/cs are not linked. Maybe he could try creating a new Amazon a/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back