Increasing costs for GPRS packs

Dont know whats the reason for me getting errors then. I faced problems dialing USSD for aircel, docomo also. And now with bsnl. Right now i am getting msg like 'The code of the scratch is not valid'. Only bsnl and god know what that means.o_O

Problem is bsnl is not even sending flash sms for every data session mentioning time and cost etc.

Dont know whats the reason for me getting errors then. I faced problems dialing USSD for aircel, docomo also. And now with bsnl. Right now i am getting msg like 'The code of the scratch is not valid'. Only bsnl and god know what that means.o_O

Problem is bsnl is not even sending flash sms for every data session mentioning time and cost etc.

Do try to install a USSD monitoring software and see if any change occurs. For me - I am using CM10 on the Pantech Burst and no issues here except when I check immediately after a call or after sending a SMS to activate data packs.

My Brother is having Idea prepaid sim card (Maharashtra & Goa), and using it in unlocked Huawei dongle. I want to know difference between prepaid sim and Netsetter sim. For 3G pack they are charging Rs.249 for 1 gb (Prepaid sim) and Rs.169 for 1gb (Netsetter sim). My doubt is can i do the recharge of Rs.169 on my prepaid sim and will i get 1 gb 3g data for same? Please advice.

My Brother is having Idea prepaid sim card (Maharashtra & Goa), and using it in unlocked Huawei dongle. I want to know difference between prepaid sim and Netsetter sim. For 3G pack they are charging Rs.249 for 1 gb (Prepaid sim) and Rs.169 for 1gb (Netsetter sim). My doubt is can i do the recharge of Rs.169 on my prepaid sim and will i get 1 gb 3g data for same? Please advice.
anyone have idea about it???

anyone have idea?

Good news is bsnl having 3G in MH and Mumbai region have reduced 1GB 3G to 139 bucks from around 250 Rs.

Bad news is, it simply does not work.

Having terrible time since i ported my airtel prepaid to bsnl just to get better data plan. Even with data enabled on my pantech, connection drops after few mins which stops push notification, chatting, VOIP, browsing session and refuse to connect again no matter what u do. So when u really need Internet desperately it wont work at all. Visited their office and observed many people coming there with same problem. On top of it, outsourced CC is out of order for a month now.

So point is, their service is POS.

Back