Inbox by Gmail - Invite needed!

So how did you like the app? Personally, I found it a little difficult to use. A little too complicated for an email client. Plus the web interface is not very nice, the screen space is not very well utilized, as Google is trying to match up the app interfaces on Tablets, PCs and Phones.

Do post your review once you get a hang of it! :)

Right now having used it for few hours, i have mixed feelings about it. I think I will take time to get used to it.
And yes , as you said the app is good, web interface is so - so.

I felt it is easier to search the mails as it sorts all the mails in labels like purchases, travel, forum and so on. I feel it is ok, can give it 50%. Still waiting for my invites so that I can invite others.

Too much of a change over the existing gmail interface and the way emails are handled. I am going back to the regular gmail. I ended up clicking so many emails as 'done' while I don't utilise the archive option at all. I want my emails to stay in the inbox

Even I went back to the original Gmail app. Can't handle such a massive change on a basic thing such as email. I'll probably try and use it on and off. Not as a daily email client, though!

Back