PC Peripherals Importing k70 rgb lux with brown switches

Shouvanik

Disciple
I've seen k70 being listed in sites like mdcomputers and primeabgb but that's the rgb with red switches. Never saw the model with brown switches. I actually intend to purchase the new lux version of it after a few months. It is supposed to have fixed lighting controller and other improvements. So I guess my only option is importing it, right?

AmazonGlobal doesn't support my home pincode, so should I use any package forwarding services? How good is borderlinx in this aspect? Also how much would be the customs duty for it?(It costs roughly 160 USD)

I've seen k70 being listed in sites like mdcomputers and primeabgb but that's the rgb with red switches. Never saw the model with brown switches. I actually intend to purchase the new lux version of it after a few months. It is supposed to have fixed lighting controller and other improvements. So I guess my only option is importing it, right?

AmazonGlobal doesn't support my home pincode, so should I use any package forwarding services? How good is borderlinx in this aspect? Also how much would be the customs duty for it?(It costs roughly 160 USD)

According to Zauba it's 10.3%. Link

Back