Important DND query--Which category to go for??

It could be one of the case of not receiving the sms. Many times, sms triggered from network providers also does not get delivered and its not related to dnd.
I am receiving sms from almost all the banks I have relationship with.

^^ yes, you can report them to 1909 under DND
Forget +91 I couldn't even activate DND. I've been trying to register for a few weeks now and everytime i try to do it i get a "sorry this feature is currently not available due to system upgrade" error. I never faced this problem in my other numbers in the past so I think that its a new thing.
Any else facing this problem? I'm on Airtel. I'm starting to think that this is intentional. :mad:
I also have an Idea SIM (primary) and it was smoothly done. :/

^^ you must've been a nuisance to airtel... they must've specifically disabled DND registration for you, so that you suffer :p

i couldn't think of any other reason. :D

airtel DND has been working perfectly for me for the last 4 years. they are also prompt in taking action on my complaints.

That was 4 years ago. This registration is new. Things could've changed in these 4 years.
looks like the process has improved a lot nowadays. it takes just 10 days for DND to take effect whereas in my days, it was 90 days. rest of the stuff is same - DND options, the way to report spam etc.

There are hundreds of apps available for reporting and managing DND. I'll try this one to see if they handle the complaints themselves or forward them to individual's operator.

I've been trying for the past 9 months to get rid of Dominos' promotional SMSs but Airtel shit their pants every time I report it. For every other telecaller, they ask for 48hrs investigation time but for biggies like Dominos, they ask for upto a month. And in the end they don't do anything.

Even m still pissed of as I get call girl type messages from some +41742790055, +417427900453, +41742790107, +41742790791 that too on my vodafone postpaid. In fact DND Full is activated on this no since ages.
Can anybody tell from which corner of the world this no or isd code belongs to? I thinks its Indian only.

Sample messages:
mujhe tumhari zaroofrat hai, apni soch mere sath banao.

ghar pe akele ho??.. mujhe yha btao..

mujhe tumhara no. mila, yakeen?

There are hundreds of apps available for reporting and managing DND. I'll try this one to see if they handle the complaints themselves or forward them to individual's operator.

I've been trying for the past 9 months to get rid of Dominos' promotional SMSs but Airtel shit their pants every time I report it. For every other telecaller, they ask for 48hrs investigation time but for biggies like Dominos, they ask for upto a month. And in the end they don't do anything.
That's your penalty for ordering at Dominos and providing them your number while billing ;), same thing happened to me and still no solution, if you find it then please post it here....

Even m still pissed of as I get call girl type messages from some +41742790055, +417427900453, +41742790107, +41742790791 that too on my vodafone postpaid. In fact DND Full is activated on this no since ages.
Can anybody tell from which corner of the world this no or isd code belongs to? I thinks its Indian only.

Sample messages:
mujhe tumhari zaroofrat hai, apni soch mere sath banao.

ghar pe akele ho??.. mujhe yha btao..

mujhe tumhara no. mila, yakeen?
+41 is switzerland. Those are some high end prostitutes[DOUBLEPOST=1464918797][/DOUBLEPOST]Also India-against-spam is the best app right now for reporting these spam

That's your penalty for ordering at Dominos and providing them your number while billing ;), same thing happened to me and still no solution, if you find it then please post it here....
Is there any other way to order online without giving out your number. For COD orders, they send a confirmation SMS.

I've asked them several times to let me change my phone number but they don't allow that.

I won't let them go so easily. Just to make my case stronger, i haven't ordered from them in the last 12 months. When I get some free time, I'll get in touch with the same lawyer who helped me in screwing reliance internet guys. They kept on charging me without giving any service.

These days, i just chat with dominos CC and abuse them like there's no tomorrow. :p

India-against-spam is the best app right now for reporting these spam
There's nothing called best app for DND. All you have to do is to send the SMS in required format to 1909. Many people don't know it (owing to zero customer awareness by telecom operators), so they are totally dependent on such apps.

There's nothing called best app for DND. All you have to do is to send the SMS in required format to 1909. Many people don't know it (owing to zero customer awareness by telecom operators), so they are totally dependent on such apps.
People don't know the correct format fo sending DND requests. Most of them actually don't know that there's a list called DND and you can subscribe to it.

The above app I mentioned does all the sms work for you. It takes just 2-3 taps to get enrolled in DND list[DOUBLEPOST=1464964364][/DOUBLEPOST]It may either be rerouting or scammers just sending spam messages thru other countries. Its not that hard

Back