FS: Others Impact Drill with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

axeman

Ye Olde Systems Breaker
Skilled
Product Name: Impact Drill with Case
Expected Price: Rs 600
Shipping charges: Mumbai - N/a (Pick up in Person @ Andheri/ Thane, its heavy ~ 3Kgs)
Manufacturer page URL: N/A again, its a product from Crawford Market, Mumbai
Description if any:

13mm Hobby Impact Drill with Case. Label rates it as a 600 Watt, 2200/2800 RPM, Impact Drill with button for speed selection (2200/2800) and Switch for reverse option. There is another button which allows selection between smooth drilling and hammer drilling. Not to be considered a professional tool.

Comes with a Stabilization Handle, and a depth control stick to fit on to the handle. Stick has marking to help you decide the depth accurately.

There are drill bits included in the case, but as you can see, they are of low quality. I am including them, solely because they are there for completeness. I personally used Bosch X Line bits which I got later in an offer. I am not including any of the Bosch bits in this sale. That may be a seperate thread if the shopkeeper will not take them back.

Case also contains a pair of "brushes with springs" for the motor, in case the unit wears out its initial ones. I guess this means that it is partly repairable at least.

This drill has been used for the following materials (with relevant bits)

1. Wood (Carpentry projects)
  2. Concrete (Walls and Beams)
  3. Tiles (Normal ceramic, do not even think of Vitrified)
  4. Steel Sheets (Max thickness of 4 mm)
  5. Acrylic
Since this is a 13mm drill, it can fit larger bits (15mm) for wood, and smaller bits (10mm) for steel.

Remember: The drill is merely a medium, its the bits that decide whether you can make that hole or not.

Reason for Sale: Not needed, finished my home projects.
Product condition: 8 out of 10
Purchase Date: approx Oct 2011
Remaining Warranty period: None (Zero)
Warranty available in: N/A
Invoice Available: N/A
Enter these basic information about yourself
Shipping from: Mumbai
Shipping to: Mumbai/ Thane
Preferred courier: N/A, hand transfer only in Person. Shipping for 3 Kgs will drive the price up a lot.
Payment options: Cash

Image Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/3zIjW/all

Note to mod: Not able to upload pics on TE server for thumbnails, other ideas? Thanks Gannu

Attachments

• IMG_20130803_212315.jpg
    IMG_20130803_212315.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20130803_212506.jpg
    IMG_20130803_212506.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
@sam4mmumbai thanks for lowballing, now coming back to being practical. It is a good price you wont get anywhere. Try an ebay auction instead. I have mentioned the pickup locations and price, that wont change.

@ashvarybabul Speedpost rate for delivery to your pincode is approx 350 Rs. Is that fine?

Note: Lowest price on ebay possible for a impact drill is 1399 Rs.

Note 2: Updated first post with more detail.

Last edited:
Sorry, but that would make it expensive... how about other small couriers.
I had often shipped ~2kg stuff from small couriers for 100 bucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back