Immunity Problem

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]I have been this problem with quite 6-7 years now every 2-3 month i tend to have fever though its not consistent for a period of time a single dose of medicine get away the fever.I'm immune to cold i can't withstand any cold at all though even the hottest day does not affects be at all.[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Now to the diet part if I'm out I mostly eat junk food and in office too.Though i carry lunch from home (Despite the fact I'm not married yet [/font]
bigyellowgrin.gif
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif] ) , I tried several tablets including those olive oil tablet they never worked for me , chawanprash and lot of other things.[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]I don't like juices at all which people tend to say help in building immunity over a period of time.I sleep at 10.30-11 and wake up at 5.30 AM [/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]At this time of posting this thread I'm having cold and head feels heavy. [/font]

well bro, change your food habits. also do moderate workouts, at home if do not have time, else join a good gym. Stay away from these tablets. Try and include all the essential nutrients in your diet.

The biggest problem is I don't work out I leave home at 7 AM to work and reach back around 8-9 PM after which I'm completely exhausted

Have Vitamin D in form of sunshine or as a supplement. Natural and free of cost.

Take help of google for this amazing Vitamin.

The one aspect i think has affected us is the usage of RO water.

That water is devoid of most of the mineral, and hence decreases the resistance. I rather would like to go with water which is boiled/mineral water.

#dinjo you mentioned that you get fever which runs away with 1 tablet, there is no disease which is controlled with one tablet.

Either you are misusing the medicine resulting in inadequate and improper treatment, causing relapse of your uncured disease again and again.

Or you are misreporting your problem.

Sometime if you are fatigued then also you get your body temperature elevated by that way your own body system takes more oxygen, remedies fatigue, forces you to take res (which infact the medicine you need) and you recover fast irrespective of medicines.

What I suggest is, follow a regular lifestyle, avoid unnecessary junk food, eat plenty of fruits and juices, drink plenty of fluid. Also dont forget to take a good breakfast. Lessen the intake of fatty food and sugar. Increase the intake of fibre rich food.

Hope it helps.

Are you also having pain in large joints like hip,knee or frequent low backaches?

Do you smoke?

Do you have freq. sorethroat?

How is your bowel habit?

When was the last time you got your hemoglobin checked?

Sent from Galaxy S2

What I suggest is, follow a regular lifestyle, avoid unnecessary junk food, eat plenty of fruits and juices, drink plenty of fluid. Also dont forget to take a good breakfast. Lessen the intake of fatty food and sugar. Increase the intake of fibre rich food.

Hope it helps.

Just do as Medpal said most of your immunity will be back once you start eating healthy food. Try to lower junk food day by day. Chyavanparsh followed by milk in morning & at night will prove good for health in LONG RUN.

try dettol
<

ohhh... you suggest to remove ROOT just like "ना रेहà¥à¤—ा बांस ना बजेगी बांसूरी"
<

• Do not skip meals.
  • Have 13~14 glasses of water daily - get the canned water by Bisleri. A can costs Rs. 80 and is very hygienic compared to the run-of-the-mill local brands that distribute them.
  • Lessen or avoid junk food as much as you can and prefer healthy substitutes. It may not harm to have a burger or a pizza once in a while.
  • Do some exercise such as cycling or jogging (inexpensive!) regularly.
  • Quit smoking NOW if you do - not only does it make you an addict slowly, it does absolutely no good.
  • Have plenty of seasonal fruits like the Doc said.
  • Do a regular checkup at the family Doctor once in 3~4 months.

PS: Those are the advice that I keep hearing from a lot of folks.

Are you also having pain in large joints like hip,knee or frequent low backaches?

Do you smoke?

Do you have freq. sorethroat?

How is your bowel habit?

When was the last time you got your hemoglobin checked?

Sent from Galaxy S2

No.

Yes in past 6-7 months

Habit ?

Not checked at all

I also had same problem last year and had sore throat most of the times in a year. Family doctor suggested a medicine named as "Telecast L". It is some anti allergic and was very helpful for me......

So your problem also may be due to some allergic issue...so better consult a doctor and also improve a bit of your lifestyle to improve the immunity. A bit of suggestions:

1) Instead of using lift , use stairs. Start from climbing 1-2 floors , and increase 1 floor every day.

2) Join gym if you can for sometime atleast. Otherwise suggested above jogging and cycling are best exercises.

3) Have fresh juices daily and add fresh salads in your lunch and dinner.

Some good advices and a few bad ones too in the replies above mine. Whatever you have described will fit any number of diseases, from simple allergy to even AIDS. No offense, but what I mean to say is that you have described something very generic, and it is impossible for anyone to diagnose anything based on your history alone. A doc needs to examine you, get some investigations done, and based on all these findings should be able to treat you.

And yeah, a heathy diet and lifestyle will definitely help anyone.

My suggestion would be this: Visit a doctor you trust, and stick with him. It is impossible for any doctor to diagnose and cure everyone in one sitting.

#Gannu Practice before you preach..??
<

Back