IKEA Products you own and your use case

@raksrules how did u attach the stotta light to the boot . Have one but your use case works for me too

Some pics

AE13143F-BF72-46D5-9081-80FE15135B5E.jpeg
FDC36C55-7A96-4AEA-B02E-51676C03F6EE.jpeg

B3DA9F55-7A73-4F70-BFEC-843A815C40EE.jpeg

^The light output of this light is equivalent to a phone led at 30 Lumens. That is quite dim so close range apps only where details aren't important just outlines. The plus side is battery will last longer between charges if run time is kept low.

grubban-step-stool-black-birch__0914798_pe784315_s5.jpg

Very useful to stand up on or sit down on.

I have a couple of these Molgan lights , quite useful but the batteries die very fast , wish they were designed for AA batteries rather than AAA. Another thing to note is that the website mentions the turn off time as 10 seconds but in my case both my units turned off at different durations and at > 10 secs so not very reliable

Screenshot_20240122_170442_IKEA.jpg

I own a Linnmon/Adils table, which I have been using for a few years now. Still is a great table, but it has bowed in the middle a few cms, which is very noticable. Still supports all of the weight though.

I have a couple of these Molgan lights , quite useful but the batteries die very fast , wish they were designed for AA batteries rather than AAA. Another thing to note is that the website mentions the turn off time as 10 seconds but in my case both my units turned off at different durations and at > 10 secs so not very reliable
Had these for a while before returning them.
Got a couple of the following, which work better.

Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2
Yeelight sensor nightlight (Sourced via sharesave service from Xiaomi before it was banned)

^The light output of this light is equivalent to a phone led at 30 Lumens. That is quite dim so close range apps only where details aren't important just outlines. The plus side is battery will last longer between charges if run time is kept low.

This is much better with a brighter light output option if needed.

It's magnetic also so you can attach it wherever and use it as a work light.

This is much better with a brighter light output option if needed.

It's magnetic also so you can attach it wherever and use it as a work light.
This store happens to be stones throw away from my place and the owner himself is a proper DIY guy.

I bought a couple non stick pans from ikea last year , although they are better than crappy brands in the market but they too failed in about 1- 1.5 year so wouldn't particularly recommend them

They make a decent plastic chair which can be disassembled. Used to be 600 when I bought it and was cheaper than most plastic chairs I could find then.

Back