iball ibaton iB-LR6111A Router - anyone?

cool_cat

Adept
I got a D-link GLB-802C which was dead and was also facing DSL link breakge at 5 minute interval.

So ,today I gave that router for Service.

Also ,I bought this ibaton iB-LR6111A(possibly tp-link chipset) router for the time being.it costed Rs1500.

Coming to the issue- How is this modem/router?Is there any firmware updates available?

Also ,I have a slight feeling that this router also disconnects at exact 20 minutes interval?:'( Any One?

and is this also the same as ib-LR6111A router?so ,can I use the FW support for that ?

TD-8810

I had iball batton router for 72 hrs testing purpose but never face such problem.

Do not use Driver not specifically made for your product, go to Iball Batton site for any update or chat with live person about your problem & ask them if Driver upgrade will solve your problem.

I think there should be some settings you have to do to stop disconnect after every 20 minutes.

Is there any chances that the motherboard/lan card triggers this kind of disconnection?I tried the router on a dealer's dataone connection.it doesnot disconnect.

but for me ,the broadband line shows SNR value differing from 35 to 3 in a matter of seconds.

I guess this time it is not router.

1)motherboard/lan card

2)broadband line/exchange.

Anybody can help me?What is the reason for varying SNR values?with very low SNR value ,I guess the DSL link will be broken.which is what happening to my connection.

Back