I want to buy a new android mobile. plz advice

^ - it's simply superb. I mean, Simple and superb. The most SIMPLE UI i've ever seen yet it's very useful. If only it had an extra screen (that comes swiping from bottom or up) that can have widgets on it. It would have been really cool! Score updates/weather updates/stock updates/play&pause music and much more can be done in widgets in single click without getting into apps :(

The N9 looks amazing and it's MeeGo, what more do you need. Although I wouldn't wait for it if I were you, your needs are definitely wanting an Android for now, you will curse yourself if you get an N9 because you didn't want it in the first place.

not sure about that.
But, better you go for SGS II now. What's N9 having that SGS II isn't?
In fact, in terms of power, SGS II is a bit ahead with its dual core and mali chipset compared to single core and powervr sgx530.
Definitely N9 is a great device. But it isn't worth the wait. And if N9 comes to market a bit late, then kal-el will flood along with ICS making this a complete goner :(

I dont think MeeGO would get as famous as Android is right now... And IMO even WP7 won't be able chunk market share... The only main Rival of Android is iOS which is much mature than any OS (made for cellphones) in this world...

Back