I want to buy a new android mobile. plz advice

LG Optimus 2X will fit your budget. Its the dual core android. There is a GO here on TE, you can get at 22200/-. If you can up your budget, then SGS2 without any other opinion.

@mano - Next biggie in mobile is the Nexus-3 (i'd like to call like that), but it won't be launched no sooner than the end of this year and it will be next year to come into india.
The hardware isn't confirmed, but what will be worth the wait is the next Operating System ICS. But better go for SGS II now :) When it comes to india, it will probably priced steep at around 35K

+1 for galaxy s2.its really simple.although there are about a 100 android handsets,there are only a few which are leaders at their price points and vfm.

1.10k - lg optimus one or dell xcd 35
2.10+5k -spice mi410 or motorola defy
3.10+5+5 -galaxy s1 or nexus s
4.10+.5+5+5 and above -galaxy s2

anybody thinking of 25k budget should get galaxy s 2 no questions asked.it has hardware advantages due to the strong supply chain and no other company will be able to offer similar hardware all this year.that is why the only other company that competes in android high end i.e. htc is putting emphasis ontheir sense platform as differentiator.the next android flagship touted to be the nexus 3 will be out by year end.there is high probability of it being a samsung device because samsung has a monopoly on the AMOLED displays and it is the only display that beats iphone display in user experience.

Back