I-River IFP 380-T Mp3 Player Review

I-River IFP 380-T Mp3 Player Review

blue060qq.jpg

Today on review is the I-Rivers IFP 380T mp3 player based on flash memory. The 380T has 128Mb of memory and can play mp3 and wma’s and has FM tuning facility. The player is made by I-river corp. who are one of the world leaders in audio devices. Although a very nascent company Iriver has captured the hearts of many a consumers and audiophiles with their good quality products and excellent support.
Although the review is for IFP-380T, it holds the same for the whole of the 300 series players including the 390 and 395T.
About I-River:
Iriver released the world's first multi-codec MP3 CD player in 2000 and has grown into an internationally renowned brand in the portable digital device markets all over the world.

Iriver's leadership in the global portable digital device markets began with SlimX - the thinnest MP3 CD player in the world, followed by continuous release of new innovative products such as iFP-300 Series - flash memory MP3 players that recorded the highest sales numbers in the world - and PMP-100 Series - the most advanced portable video player on the market today.

As Microsoft's strategic partner in the development of their next-generation digital portable player, PMC, and as a global partner of other major electronics companies such as Phillips, Samsung Electronics, Hitachi and Texas Instruments, iriver has already established itself as a leading global brand.

In order to go beyond the portable digital devices to also become a leader in the digital content space, iriver has established a sister company, Yurion, Inc., and is working closely with Yurion to develop hardware and software solutions for digital content development and delivery. Through continuous innovation and expansion into synergistic businesses, iriver is making a steady progress toward becoming a world class brand that brings fun and enjoyment to all.

Source: iriver Global Home

Hell no!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Not the flash players..... I have an ifp 790... standard buds. nothing special..

EDIT --- OOps!!!

Sorry. Spoke to Blade and then unpacked my earbuds from the iriver box for the first time since I got it :bleh:

They earbuds are extremely good. Dont know for sure if they are sennies. But they are certainly good!!!

2nd EDIT : Yup.... the buds are Sennheiser MX 300.... And they are definitely good. Damn good. And for a change a set of buds actually fits my ears. Most buds keep falling off. That is why I have never been fond of earbuds :bleh:

But I feel that the earbuds supplied with the ipod are better....

Chaos said:
@blade: Hm.. are the supplied earbuds bad? I thought the irivers came with sennheiser MX300 earbuds... the best in the business :S.
No way the supplied ear buds are the mx300 rebadged as i-river but i lost them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
sennheiser MX300 earbuds... the best in the business

The MX300 iapparently is the lowest specced Sennheiser ep....The sound quality is good, but not what you would expect from a real Sennheiser...To put it into perspective, even the regular Sony Fontopias sound better than those

Back