I need a new laptop..can also be bought from the US. Relatives coming Down

mandeep

Disciple
Ok I am in dire need of a new laptop.

It should be able to run all work related softwares such as SQL+, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc

It need not be too hifi.

Budget: Cheaper the better! 30K ish(INR)

Can also buy from US of A like the dell deals and all so please suggest the cheapest solution to this.

[Also made a thread of a similar kind in Member's Mkt for a used lappy so head on over there/PM me if you have a suitable lappy for sale :D]

^^ Ya mate done!

Budget around 30,000Rs (MAX)

If a laptop for the basic stuff can be found for 20K i would be more than happy !

^^ Thanks a ton but this will mean i have to wait for a month to get y lappy from the relatives...so am open to this option (as obviously ill get much better configs for the same price in the US) but can you please help me out with some Indian deals as well?

a very good friend of mine got a good deal on a vaio laptop & spent something around 3k including everything to get it to Bombay, i suggested her to get in contact with sony & pay to get it under warranty, since that model was not registered in India they refused, then after 3 months the laptop stopped functioning, she had to spend around 3.5k again to send it for repairs since it was in US warranty, got it after a month & again after few weeks it stopped functioning, finally she brought a laptop from Bombay, now she is happy.

The cheapest and the best deal you can ever find Toshiba C660-I5010
Flipkart.com: Toshiba Satellite C Series C660-I5010: Computer

Me got it for 21K from lammy with all accessories no frills attached i.e u don't get Win7,driver CD etc..but at that price its a steal
the cheapest i3 in the market and the build quality is excellent ..

Positive:
i3 at 2.53Ghz :)
15.6" LED screen
Can easily play any 1080p movies without any lags
cheap
1 year warranty (so no need to worry about that)

Negatives:
1Gb ram (which offcourse u can upgrade and rams are dirt cheap now)
Only 2 USB ports (but u can buy USb hubs anyway)
Intel H55 graphics (but your needs are basic so no prob for that)
Not the best of Touchpad

Its the best for your limited budget highly recommended !!!

Back