i like this forum.

As some of you might know I am an old member from ivg and erodv. I did not had any account in this forum.but heard a lot about this forum and tdf.honestly speaking after spending a month in tdf I bailed out.good forum but majority are ,literally noobs.chu*ia in hindi.though such kind of members you will find in every forum but tdf is their den it seems.but there are some good members too. But here I found a good balance.even the mods understands other members.that's why I like it.
Thank you.

Yes, this is a beautiful place to hang out as well as to gain and share a knowledge. It's all about giving and receiving and having and sharing :p (Joey Tribbiani from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.)

Thanks for expressing your love for this community.

You are right OP, its best forum for me too.
I rarely thanks anyone for their deeds, but here i will thank to Moderators & Developers for this wonderful website. :signthankspin:

I joined TE around 4 years back, then i was literally a noob about any technology.

Now here i am always updated about latest Technologies & Gadgets.

Hot Deals & Discussion is my favorite thread to hang out + Trading is part time activity for me...!!

In nut-shell TE Rocks :sign21:

Couldn't find such a thread from long back.
Even i am of the same opinion, TE is really a good place to hang-out.
Had come here watching the Trade section and found lot of new things to learn,gradually.
Nice community.I don't know much about other forums.
This is the only forum i have used so far and am really impressed by the the contribution of TE in the Tech part of my life.
Really thanking one and all in the TE family and special thanks to the many generous helpers here and Moderators for creating harmony within.

few classics by the OP of this thread...

Posts getting deleted. - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
should this be allowed? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
Kindly help with this forum policy. - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
i HATE EMRAAN HASHMI. - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

i think you are the same "dude"

I hate people who shows no respect for girls.she is not chick.she is a female human being.

Now to on topic I am not sure of the new boot.it dosent looks impressive enough.

Yes I get offended if someone calls me dude.Because I am not one.I don't like slangs too.

Funny I can't make out a single thing out of this statement.sorry if it wasn't for me.

I dont think they are as both of their style is different.Cant say much about TDF as i am not a member there.
TE is a Heaven for all the Noobs just like my self for example and for all the upgraded, Privileged members.
True.

call me skeptic, but you have started to create multiple IDs here as well?
I was ignoring you.but i think you went too far now.you are not only skeptic but demented too.pls consult with a psychiatrist.
I don't know what problem you had with that member that you started accusing anyone as an alias of that person and yes I don't know who that member is.Thus I don't know what you are talking about.by posting such useless stuff here you are only proving whatever I have mentioned about members of your forum.you seems like a tdf fanboy to me.

What I hated is these
Lux Cojy or VIP - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Which is your favourite dialogue in Bol Bachchan ?? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Digit Technology Discussion Forum Digit Technology Discussion Forum 3-4 movie threads running) Why My Every Thread In This Forum Closes Without My Permission? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Are you a pirate or not? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Topless pic of Emma Watson :O - Digit Technology Discussion Forum My Prank for a guy who asked me to download 59 odd old songs - Suggest More - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Does Burj Khalifa Tilt? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Becoming a mod/admin - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
These are just examples.not to forget other idiotic replies filled in almost every other thread in certain sections.

I was ignoring you.but i think you went too far now.you are not only skeptic but demented too.pls consult with a psychiatrist.
I don't know what problem you had with that member that you started accusing anyone as an alias of that person and yes I don't know who that member is.Thus I don't know what you are talking about.by posting such useless stuff here you are only proving whatever I have mentioned about members of your forum.you seems like a tdf fanboy to me.

What I hated is these
Lux Cojy or VIP - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Which is your favourite dialogue in Bol Bachchan ?? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Digit Technology Discussion Forum Digit Technology Discussion Forum 3-4 movie threads running) Why My Every Thread In This Forum Closes Without My Permission? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Are you a pirate or not? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Topless pic of Emma Watson :O - Digit Technology Discussion Forum My Prank for a guy who asked me to download 59 odd old songs - Suggest More - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Does Burj Khalifa Tilt? - Digit Technology Discussion Forum Becoming a mod/admin - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
These are just examples.not to forget other idiotic replies filled in almost every other thread in certain sections.
do you know what this picture signifies?

sJJTR.jpg

If not then ask EAGLE GANG. ;)

do you know what this picture signifies?

If not then ask EAGLE GANG. ;)

"dude" Please...had enough of this.If you think that i am that same person then let be,Even if i agree that yes i am then also what do you want to prove?
As already told i dont know anything about tdf therefore wont comment on that forum.But seeing your state now i would say you are really behaving as an immature person.OR wait are you really?

Back