I am Starting A LIQUID COOLING Company! Advise please

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Hi guys since childhood i am insane about extreme cooling my pc and hence have decided to soon start a liquid cooling company/ website that will sell custom made liquid cooling products and extreme modding accessories

I wanted to know from you guys What do you expect from a india based liquid cooling company?

First i will NOT RIVAL EKWB and Swiftech they are the best and absolutely best.my focus will be to provide 80% of their performance at 10% the price.

prices will be Kept WAYYY below competition compared to AIO coolers

Second i will offer extreme hardware absent in Any Liquid cooling kit in india for Killer prices
like 240mm reservoirs and dedicated 650L/h pump under 8k

Everything will be fully upgradeable to the core.i will also sell liquid cooling parts separately to help in upgrading the rig

My starting kit-
For around 3000 (later on decreased)
A high performance water block + high performance pump combo for use with your own reservoir(bucket/fishtanks etc)

-will be able to defeat every and absolutely EVERY cooler in terms of price point /performance

Mid range-
For 8000 a full on upgradeable liquid cooling kit with
650l/H pump
240mm reservoir/cd bay reservoir
Copper waterblock
240mm radiator
Compression Fittings and tubing

High end
-everything of mid range but with TWO 360mm radiators!-no cooler in india provides this Yet.

Now what do you guys think of my pricing?

Wow, I'll be your first customer if you can really deliver it. I mean, you would be the first in India to be selling a custom liquid cooling kit at such a low price. Would surely love to give it a try.

Are you done designing and testing the cooling accessories? If so it would be a nice idea to post few pictures or the prototyping or beta hardware. Your initiative is very much appreciated. :)

Good pricing on the entry level kit, you can also try to provide a 120MM radiator. Let me know when you start of with the business. I will buy from you :D.

Is the market in India large enough for you to be profitable?
The PC market is declining, and that doesn't bode well for your business.
Also, it'll be really hard to convince people to buy your coolers regardless of the price, because using an unproven brands water cooling kit could potentially blow up your computer in case of a leak.
There was another guy on this forum who started making coolers about 5-7 years ago. He got a lot of positive feedback when he announced his idea, but that didn't translate to sales when he launched his product. His products were listed in the market section, and if the threads still there, then go through it.

That said, if it's something that really interests you, and you're willing to invest a substantial amount of time, money and effort, and are willing to persevere regardless of disappointments, then go ahead while there's still fire in your belly.
If your ideas innovative, and you manage to carve a niche for yourself, then who knows where you can go from there. After all, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single footstep.

Back