Hugh Jackman is Micromax's new brand ambasaddor

Aman27deep

Skilled

Micromax has a new brand ambassador, and the choice will a bit surprising for most. Most would imagine national icons such as Amitabh Bachchan or Sachin Tendulkar to be the brand ambassador of an Indian Mobile giant, but Micromax has surely outdone themselves. They have selected Hugh Jackman, the world-famous Australian actor to be their brand ambassador now.

Jackman is known for Hollywood movies such as Les Miserables, Prisoners and The Wolverine. After such a move, Micromax has become the first Indian mobile handset company to have a Hollywood superstar as their brand ambassador.

Micromax's Chief Marketing Officer - Shubhodip Pal said in a statement, "As we look to expand our footprint across the globe in various international markets, the association with the Hugh Jackman is an ideal partnership for us to connect with audiences".

Hugh Jackman himself had to say "I am a huge lover of India as it is one of the most exciting countries in the world and we also share our love for cricket. Phones are genuinely time saving devices that can help you live a better life while juggling around with different situations".

The news was released earlier today as Micromax released the first teaser starring the actor. You can look at the video below, but brace yourself first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EKXMK8SyUFo

Attachments

• 18-micromaxbringsinhughjackmanasitsbrandambassador.jpg
    18-micromaxbringsinhughjackmanasitsbrandambassador.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 149
Micromax would have been advised to use the money instead for creating facility for better after sale services...I believe that brand ambassadors do not sell smart phones..ppl select phones for their superior performance..

Micromax would have been advised to use the money instead for creating facility for better after sale services...I believe that extravagant brand ambassadors do not sell smart phones..ppl select phones for their superior performance..

good move micromax, i think it will be first time in indian television that some huge international actor will do ad for any desi company and ya ppl may not know hugh jackman but they do know wolverine

Back