HTC One Series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The One XL has Dual Core 1.5 Krait Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon, which is faster than this Tegra 3 quad, and should provide better battery. Unfortunately, One XL is US only
sad.gif

^ Yes I like One S design and build better than One X. Also the size is just perfect, and for now Krait is faster than Tegra 3 clock to clock. Hope it launches soon.

ya price of one S is quite high in Europe . so less chances of being priced under 28k here
<
i am tempted to get sensation at 22k
<

One S is £350 in UK. Wish it was slightly less. Any other phones with QC Krait processor?

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

35k..
scared14.gif

But hopefully with S-III launch prices should come down. So are Nvidia providing the source-code for its drivers, are would we be forced to use to OEM ROM's only to utilize the full potential of the new devices based on Tegra 3 SOC.

HTC One V, they should have released a dual core phone with a 4 inch LCD screen rather then this. Whose gonna buy a single core Droid at 17K now...

already posted in HTC one series thread ..

35k..
scared14.gif

But hopefully with S-III launch prices should come down. So are Nvidia providing the source-code for its drivers, are would we be forced to use to OEM ROM's only to utilize the full potential of the new devices based on Tegra 3 SOC.

When S II after so many months of release still retails for 29k , this is priced ok at 35k
tongu23e.gif
its time Samsung should bring down price of S II around 22k , Sensation has already dropped ..

Hmm, wonder how they will price One S in that case. I think 27k would be a sweet spot, keeping my fingers crossed
<

Read a comment on GSM Arena, HTC is not planning to release One S in India
<

Hmm, wonder how they will price One S in that case. I think 27k would be a sweet spot, keeping my fingers crossed
happy19.gif

Read a comment on GSM Arena, HTC is not planning to release One S in India
sad.gif

Yes I was expecting it to be within 25k-28k range and will be an awesome buy at that price. But if they're not launching, thats a bummer. One X is too big for my liking and Xperia S isn't that impressive either. Will have to see what Samsung and Motorola bring to the table.

the ebay listing price for the one x just changed from 35 k to 38k ....last i checked ariound an hour back it was 35k......what the heck? seller became greedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back