HTC explorer rooted- applications crashing frequently

thenvk

Adept
I have recently rooted my phone and then installed joggy rom 3.2.1. I did not like the UI with blue color at all.I have the back up from the titanium back up . After that partitioned the SD card with new 1gb primary partition and used link2sd to link apps to SD.

System kept on crashing apps, so I tried 4.3 version and did not find how to install the wifi fix. Hence moved back to the 3.2.1 version.

Now I have 90+mb free in my mobile phone, but phone keeps on telling the memory is low. Also the primary partition that I created do not show up in the storage settings and when I tried to links apps to sd, it says that Memory is busy, can not do it.

So I really started hating this mod...

Can some one help me install a fresh instance with the default UI of HTC
Also,I have a 8gb micro SD card now and want to upgrade to 16gb... But if I buy a new 16gb one and simply transfer all files to it from the current card, does it work?

Install cwm recovery . Boot into it . Wipe all caches and then install stock rom . Google it . Not easy to explain from my mobile.

Thank you for your reply...Can you please route me to a clean install guide .

if i install stock rom do i get the memory issue again?

It is same. Copy your rom to SD card, boot into recovery, wipe cache, then choose install from zip and point to the zip on SD card. Reboot after installation and it's done. Remember to wipe cache before flashing rom. Sometimes wiping after flashing may cause issues.

Back