HTC Desire HD w/ bill less than 1 month old: 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPOk

Adept
Hi friends,

Want to sell my HTC Desire HD. Bought on 9/2/11 for 26.5k. It now retails for around 26k

10/10 condition. Screenguard is there on the screen.

Bill attached.

Pics are attached.

Located in Noida. NCR buyer is preferred.

Asking price: 25k or 1k lesser than min quote you are getting in the market/showroom/online.

Reason for selling: need the money urgently

PM me if interested.

img3918j.jpg

img3922r.jpg

img3921m.jpg

img3915iz.jpg

Guys i'm not selling this for 20k. So please dont pm me if you're unwilling to pay more.
If i dont receive good offers, i'll keep this phone. Its not that i dislike this phone anyway. Its one of the best in market today.

Yeah so I can sell this for 1k lesser than min quote you are getting: 24k. It's used for less than a month and I don't see hoe 5k justifies a month of phone usage.

the feeling of going to the shop buying it opening the plastic seal and touching the fresh phone is priceless i dont think for 1k ill lose that lolzz

Every member has a sweet spot where he/she defines a justified price for a pre owned article.

Loosing 1k as a seller sucks.. agreed, but then the buyer looks to settle for a price where the feelings of skepticism and using a pre owned article, of which the usage track record is only by word of mouth, reaches a yield point.

And the phone is available for 24.3k via letsbuy.com. icici offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back