Hp touchpad 32gb bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Skilled
Have a 32 GB HP Touchpad + touchstone charger + hp folio case for sale. Also comes with a screen protector already applied.

Almost new, hardly used..want to keep it but between my sandybridge desktop, sandybridge ultrabook and infuse 4g phone, this hardly gets any use.

Has been updated to webOS 3.0.4 and comes NFS:HP and Kalemsoft media player full version installed.

I'm coming to Delhi next Saturday 10/22 and would prefer local buyers. Have been selling on TE since 2005 with all positive feedback (I was here when it was techarena :) ).

This bundle goes for $300+ on ebay so please send me send me your offers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lowered the price to Rs 15500...current exchange rate is almost 50 rupees to a dollar folks...will not go lower..much rather keep it...so no more lowball PMs.

How much did you buy it for? What was the date of purchase? Does it have any Indian warranty? Do you have the invoice for it?

@OP
You need to mention a selling price - auction is not allowed @ TE.

_________EDIT___________
Saw you mentioned the price at the end. My bad!! Good luck with the sale.

For everyone saying it's not brand new etc. ,, this thing is flawless and I can bring all the original packaging if needed and while I will consider all serious offers, do not waste my time with $200 + shipping offers, I can sell it for $300 here...

ravihpa said:
How much did you buy it for? What was the date of purchase? Does it have any Indian warranty? Do you have the invoice for it?

Why do you need that info?

If you want the product at the price by the cost of buying, then argue with apple to sell iphone for $188 and so on...

Mods, please ask people not to ask the buying price, If the product is good condition for the price, let them get it or not...

(Else I may ask the owner of TE for the original price of the domain and will pay double of it to own.. on a lighter note pls)

^ mate its perfectly ok for a prospective buyer to ask for the price of purchase! why are you getting so worked up?

the seller can decide to pm him the price if not unveiled openly.you cannot compare the price with a price which a company sells for because noone will tell you the production costs[this given your apple example].in this case its a trade of a used gadget and its perfectly ok to ask the price.

would surely have taken it but just read a few days back that the HP touchpad will soon be available at the discounted price again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back