HP Refurbished Touchpads

also it says no returns. if it ends up doa you're stuck with (what looks like it'll be) approx 10k paper weight. having doubts now :huh:

I was wondering, will the customs value it for $99 / $149 or $499 / $599, as this is a special deal and the actual price of the tablet is that much. If valued for actual price, then customs would be a rip off. Can someone who purchased HP TP in last firesale confirm this?

PS: 32 sold already at the price of $499 for the 16GB version. Wonder why people purchasing it at that price, that too 1 hr before the sale begins.

on the slickdeals post it says

"All sales are final. There are no returns unless product arrives defective.

The refurbished TouchPad product comes with a 90-day limited warranty."

but on the ebay listing it says No returns. there's no DOA policy or warranty mentioned.

No matter what the warranty status is, once you bought and brought it to india you cannot claim your Warranty anyway , unless you have a relative making trips regularly.

Besides at 8.5 to 9k, there is simply no other tablet that can give u the experience that HP TP gives and this is without Android.

I just hope its not 99 + 19 + other overheads :p Already added stuff to my cart. Will just checkout as soon as new prices start reflecting. You guys should do that as well.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also where is the accessory bundle ? I wanna buy that as well.

Back