HP Refurbished Touchpads

ev1lb0ygen1us

Adept
Sep 3, 2008
Kottayam, Kerala
www.evilboygenius.com
Is it a good idea to use ShopNShip? I mean will they ship multiple orders to same SnS address. All SnS addresses are basically same right? Same case with ICC PPO. For those who have friend/relative in US, can get it shipped to their address and later ask he/she to forward it to your SnS/ICC address.

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Check this link :
Policies | Government of India, Department of Information Technology (DIT)

Yxivc.jpg

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
vivek.krishnan said:
Damn. Well this means there is no use in doing this.

Anyways, here at TE, can we start a small public research group for the purpose of using HP TP :p

Since the funding will be by members who are part of the public ;)

Well, its not really a problem. If you ask ICC a quote for a refurbished item, they will happily give and get the product to India as well. I know many users here who have purchased Used / Manufacturer Refurb items from eBay and got it through SnS / ICC (myself included :p)

chetansha

Skilled
Jun 30, 2007
Coimbatore
vivek.krishnan said:
This is a thread for those who plan to order as they had either missed the earlier firesale, or just want to buy another piece. For more info : http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/heads-up-hp-touchpad-refurbs-99-a-204087.html

Those who want the piece, just post on this thread so that the others will know the same. As far as possible, I shall update this thread.

I shall not be organising the whole thing, rather this is just so that we pair people up. Also, there is a limit of 2 TP per order, AFAIK. I have paired with sajokj for the same. All those paired are in bold. If you are paired with anyone, just let me know, will bolden the same.

Please mention the following: location (city), your TE id and choice of touchpad, 16 or 32GB. Cost should come to 7.5~8K for the 16GB and 10~10.5 for the 32GB version. There is no need of posting the telephone numbers/email id/personal info here.

Starting with mine.

Mumbai

sajokj 1x 16GB
me 1x 16GB

swastikrj 1x16GB
nash8789 1x16GB

Coimbatore

chetnasha 1x16GB

Kolkata

mutant 2x16 + 1x16

Trivandrum

haritr 1x16GB
krishnenduk 1x16GB (Kottayam, Kerala)

Bangalore

Audiophi1le 1x16GB
Vibu 1x16GB

hahahari 1x16GB + Dock bundle

Delhi

mjumrani 1x32GB
Gauge 1x16GB

m.khurana 1x16GB
malefic 1x16GB

thunder.dragon 1x16GB (Noida)
L33TWiZaRd 1x16GB (Gurgaon)

Ahmedabad

cisco_tech 1x16GB

Chennai

rajkri_11 2x16GB

Rohtak (Haryana)

skumar9988 1x16GB

Anyone who has an email id with ebay and paypal, please post the same. We can help those who dont have access to a CC.

Helping members :

1. memnom
I have an ebay.com ID and Paypal account & CC and account with ICC

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Dec 18, 2009
Ghatkopar, Mumbai
plus.google.com
varkey said:
Well, its not really a problem. If you ask ICC a quote for a refurbished item, they will happily give and get the product to India as well. I know many users here who have purchased Used / Manufacturer Refurb items from eBay and got it through SnS / ICC (myself included :p)

Now that is good news indeed. Will continue updating the thread.