Laptops HP Pavilion G6 2010ax led broken 15.6" suggestion

itechankit

Disciple
Hello

My laptop's HP pavilion g6 2010ax laptop led screen broke.I checked with HP and i am shocked after hear the price quotation for new one.Its 14,000 they sent me in email.

Also, i checked with local vender.he is giving me in 3000.Are these good?I searched on internet and found led of ~3500 rupees,

has anyone used these led's before?are these HD?please reply.Original led was 15.6" HD led backlight display.and i saw videos its easy to replace them.

One thing more local vendor is giving me warranty for three months same is case with HP (3months same)

At least in Nehru place,delhi you can check the replaced screen and if you like it then keep it else they put your laptop screen back. These screens come in bulk so some bad piece may crop up. But HP and your vendor both giving 3 months warranty on screen so if your laptop warranty is over. I will say go for it but get it replaced in front of you.

Check out similar dead laptop on olx. Get it cheap and interchange the display. That would be cheapest way. Otherwise you can check out aliexpress for spares. Though it would be lot of time consuming with free shipping (if available).

Back