How was your day !

Switch

Skilled
As the thread title suggest... How was your day !...

As for me i just got back from office at 11:30 PM... Was working on a mock up for a call centre workstation and tommorow 9:30 AM was the deadline so had to finish it today... Worked late but i am happy that its done... A bit tired but relaxed now...

How about you guys...

YAY!!!!..Sunnyboi will be out whole day and I can peacefully log onto internet all day without any nuisance! :clap:

btw, i wake up arnd 5.30 am and go for a walk..come back..and sit infront of PC ..thats all I do these days :D

I might be the only person waiting for something to go wrong here so i can have some work.

Bah companies make quality equipments these days.

Most of the work i get is when someone makes mistake or dont know the simplest things and screw up something.

^^ So Funky what exactly do you do ? :p

As for me, I just returned from college. I can relax till 3 PM then gotta start studying :eek:hyeah:

IIT Classes from 6-8 in the evening then :(

well the day has come after a long hardworking night.

had an emergency patient with road accident in night at 2 am and it took me 1.5 hours to completely rearrange his face jigsaw and went back to bed at 4 am.

today morning the work is slowly building up.

my scripts on equity market are regaining composure after that correction.

in the afternoon break i am planning to look for exchange offer on scooty pep for my family and ditch my current two wheeler and also go shopping for a new washing machine.

and in night comes one of most happening festival of gujarat the navratri and voila its music / masti / beats / dance and snacks for nine nights.

over all a good beginning of a new day. :D

time 10:30.... job.. fixing the bugs currently... n feeling sleepy.. was awake seeing the movie "waisa bhi hota hai" late till 1.30....
hmm soo seems like just another day like thing.. nothing much...

14.38....jst back frm lunch...highly sleepy, badly need of a bed....theres a small cabin with a bed right behind me...also wonderin where i shud take my two week's vacation...no work at present, am lying low so that no one dumps any of theirs on me...this the best time in a way, no manager(on vacation), 1Mbps connection, AC, dual lcds, only no dloads :-(

....watched various movies and toons from DVD collection....proceeded to eat more and drink and generally be merry like robin hood and his folks...and laze about some more....rented another DVD....seriously...what else is there to do!?

NO working is not one of my strong points :p

Helped out one of my colleagues for a while...watched tom n jerry in the office cafeteria. Back to browsing now. Lifes been good so far today

1745: sent out a few mails since the morning....have had at least 10 coffee breaks....
go a conf call starting 6:00PM...will hopefully get o-o-o by 7:00PM

Just one of thos boring, non-unusual days

Got up at 7:00
went to college from 9:30 to 4:30
came home at 5:30
after than i am on TE ;)

Had a tought time in college , today there were presentations goin on
and the light going on and off after even 10-20 mins

so i was completly tired in college but could not come home early.
as i had a compulsary lecture from 3 to 4:30.

Back