CPU/Mobo How to update bios without processor msi h110...?

Im planning to get new pc so i have to get PENTIUM g4400 but i heard that new kaby lake PENTIUM g4600 with hyper threading so we need b250 mobo that around 8k but h110 mobo will also support 7 gen with bios update My planning to get MSI H110M VH PULS that around 4.7k so i need know how upate that new bios without cpu installed in it help me friends...!

Im planning to get new pc so i have to get PENTIUM g4400 but i heard that new kaby lake PENTIUM g4600 with hyper threading so we need b250 mobo that around 8k but h110 mobo will also support 7 gen with bios update My planning to get MSI H110M VH PULS that around 4.7k so i need know how upate that new bios without cpu installed in it help me friends...!
No, Without any processor you cannot use or update your motherboard buddy.
You can update your mobo to the latest Bios update by going to download from here :https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/H110M-PRO-VH-PLUS.html#support_download
Using your present Skylake Processor you can update to a new bios update. Later buy the new Kabylake processor you can use it on your MSI motherboard.

@ first thankyou for your reply

Ok what if i buy intel core i3 7100 with MSI H110M VH PLUS
@ manufacture bios ie older bios
ok what happen if i use to boot into bios for first time ....?

@ first thankyou for your reply

Ok what if i buy intel core i3 7100 with MSI H110M VH PLUS
@ manufacture bios ie older bios
ok what happen if i use to boot into bios for first time ....?
It might stop at the BIOS screen. So you need to update it later using the latest BIOS file downloaded from the MSI website and by using a USB pen drive.

becoz the bios update is just 8mb im in tight budget so i not want to buy b250mobo so is there way to boot for first time then i can update that bios i want a new kaby lake in h110 mobo ...!

becoz the bios update is just 8mb im in tight budget so i not want to buy b250mobo so is there way to boot for first time then i can update that bios i want a new kaby lake in h110 mobo ...!
If the motherboard is manufactured within the last 2 months, its BIOS will come updated for using Kabylake or else you need to update it.

Back