How to sell property in Bangalore?

bluemarble

Disciple
I have tried nobroker (wasted 13k on their paid plan) their agents called saying they have interested clients ready to buy but nothing afterwards, definitely the company is running a scam business model. Also tried olx property, newspaper ads but only brokers or time passers call me. Its a A-Katha residential property in Garebhavipalya, near to Hosur road. Ground plus 3 floors. Land size 1744sqft and 6400sqft built up area. Monthly income from the property is 1.8Lakhs. Property has both borewell & corporation water supply. My asking price is 2.8 Cr. All advices & inputs is appreciated on selling my property.

If it was just an apartment, it could have been sold easily but as I see, its a villa or a bungalow type of property, and it usually takes time to find the right buyers

I have tried nobroker (wasted 13k on their paid plan) their agents called saying they have interested clients ready to buy but nothing afterwards, definitely the company is running a scam business model. Also tried olx property, newspaper ads but only brokers or time passers call me. Its a A-Katha residential property in Garebhavipalya, near to Hosur road. Ground plus 3 floors. Land size 1744sqft and 6400sqft built up area. Monthly income from the property is 1.8Lakhs. Property has both borewell & corporation water supply. My asking price is 2.8 Cr. All advices & inputs is appreciated on selling my property.

Search in market some good Brokers (please mind, all brokers are same NO EXCEPTONS, they only interested in their profit and some time big CUT, will not care about you or your property), but by good means some Professional (who not using bad words/eating-chewing-smoking tobacco in front of clients 24x7 but dressed Sober & Professional and not kind of Rowdy/Gunda type personality wearing gold rings nearly in all fingers, big chain , Duplicate RADO Gold plated watch etc. etc.)

let 2-3 broker handle your property and you too need to visit same property every week or once in 15 days to sudden visit too, also need to be careful that broker didn't use your property for his personal use for weekend Party etc.

Also make sure there is no issue in (leakage/ dampen wall, broken stair etc. etc.) or near by (piles of garbage or big gutter spreading smell and breed mosquitos etc. etc.) your property

Last edited:
Back