Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

66k for 3060 and 138.5k for 3080 o_O
The Wire Reaction GIF

Meh. I emailed this Namrata about 3060Ti and the response was they are still processing Feb orders. FOR HOW LONG!

Which card is ahead in the queue? I think rockstah got 3070ti recently and princeoo7 got 3080 invite, there were a few more.

I've personally given up. RP Tech sell the majority and the remaining ones have quite a low chance since people have used multiple IDs to book various models.

If they end up getting the GPU they usually sell the other model to someone with extra commission. So, in the end chances are quite slim and ultimately a waste of time.

I want to place a request of another card from a different IP now, which one should I pick for least waiting?
You can send query for 3070ti. But still you will have to wait.
Or just wait till Dec as the new cards will get announced and people will be selling there cards, cos who doesn't want 16gb 3070(including me).

You can send query for 3070ti. But still you will have to wait.
Or just wait till Dec as the new cards will get announced and people will be selling there cards, cos who doesn't want 16gb 3070(including me).
While I agree with you (and not trying to cause fuss or have no intention to harm anyone).

This shortage of semiconductor made me think that whatever plans we may have in our minds - they might not add up with reality as we see market where from manufacturers to retailers are trying to cash in. I have seen similar statement and made my mind to wait but at the end - results were not the intended ones.

While I agree with you (and not trying to cause fuss or have no intention to harm anyone).

This shortage of semiconductor made me think that whatever plans we may have in our minds - they might not add up with reality as we see market where from manufacturers to retailers are trying to cash in. I have seen similar statement and made my mind to wait but at the end - results were not the intended one
I agree with you 100% on this. What I was suggesting was totally based on my thoughts.
As of right now I have 3070ti. However I'm not satisfied with its 8gb vram as such I'm eagerly waiting for 16gb version.
But then it totally depends on how much stock is there, what will be the price etc etc.

Back