How to find H1B sponsor

Do you know anyone who was able to secure a job in US from India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Suds,
the requirements you want are good pay with scope for growth right?
is there any specific reason you want to work only in the US?
there are other countries you can work in without the visa hassle.
Another option would be to look for companies that have clients in the us and are sending people there regularly.
Yep i'm looking for good pay with scope for growth

I'm not looking at just US i'm okay with other countries as well . What are the countries you are mentioning that don't need visa hassle? Will definitely want to know more about this

I tried to get into the companies which are sending the peoples to US but somehow my job profile doesn't suitable there :(

Last edited:
Well technically all countries will require some amount of visa work but the h1b visas are limited in number i believe and so are very hard to get (microsoft itself lobbies for it's increase).
Germany, Canada, Australia as well as apac countries like Singapore and Malaysaia. Not sure how the job market in Korea and Japan is like but they are often overlooked and their economies are picking up quite well.
Basically europe, middle-east and asia-pacific countries are the most common alternatives to the us. Personally, I don't think the US is all that great a place to work in unless you're an investment banker.

apac countries like Singapore and Malaysaia.
if you just have a job offer letter from Singapore or Malaysia, you can just buy a ticket and go there. getting a visa if you have a job offer is that easy. I think jobstreet.com.sg is the place to look out for.

^^ So, what else were you expecting? They are running this sham as a business after all. VISA is not something that should even be handled by consultants in the first place. They take money from you to create bogus client letters or bogus employment documentation to show you as an internal employee who is going to move to one of the fronts they set up in US just to enable their business. They create and submit documents to support fake experience to increase your market value. After all, if you get a higher salary based on fake experience, they will get a higher share themselves. They even make fake educational certificates and other stuff where required. Yet they do all this in a way that if the fraud is ever caught in US, you are the only one who is going to suffer consequences.

So, What you are practically saying is that you didn't manage to find a single honest fraudster to rely on and work with.

There are job consultants hired by foreign companies who act as nothing more than job consultants. Try to find job opportunities from such consultants and companies. if you clear the interview, the company would help with the paper work directly and in most cases, they will sponsor the visa itself.

So, What you are practically saying is that you didn't manage to find a single honest fraudster to rely on and work with.
Buddy What led you to believe that i'm looking for sneaky way to enter US. I started this thread to ask if someone know genuine consultant or genuine way to get job in US.

The problem with H1B visas is that they issue a limited number of them per year and almost all of it gets soaked up within seconds by big companies like microsoft.
There are also contracting opportunities that you can consider (like working on a project for 6-12 mths etc.)
I know of one h1b visa case where the person was sent to the us for a project through satyam (back in the day) and the client company hired him after the project got over.
are you looking at only the us? because the world is a big place and there are opportunities in europe that you could consider.

You're best bet is by applying to a us company that has a dire need of your skill-set.
if you want to go to the us ONLY, then you'll have to do some research to see what skills are in short supply and then learn those preferably through some sort of certification based course.

Buddy What led you to believe that i'm looking for sneaky way to enter US. I started this thread to ask if someone know genuine consultant or genuine way to get job in US.

I did not imply that you are trying to look for a sneaky way into US. What I am saying that these so called H1B consultants sole reason for existence is to serve people who want to pay money and get into US the sneaky way without fulfilling the normal requirements.

Based on your initial posts, you are not looking for that, so basically, you are approaching the wrong people (who use dubious methods to get people into US) and then declaring that none of them are not trustworthy. That is what I am pointing out.

The right way for you would be to look for job consultants who are contracted by companies in US or look for companies who are conducting the hiring process themselves. For UK, you will find many even on job portals, not sure about the scene for US.

Do also note that companies in US are not inclined to offer permanent roles to Indians these days (thanks to all these H1B rackets both from the aforementioned consultants and services sector companies like Infy and the quality of the people they are dumping into US). Most companies are become cautious and usually offer a time limited contract ranging anywhere from 1 to 5 years. Some companies may offer a permanent role using the contract period as a probation period. If you are looking for a permanent role, finding such a role would be rather difficult.

Back