How to convert EXE(ebook) to PDF

I have an ebook which is saved as exe and we need a key to open this file..
I have the legal key and when i use the key, it opens in Adobe reader.
Now what i want to do is, i want to export it to normal pdf so that i can open in my favorite Foxit reader and also in my mobile..

I googled a lot but couldn't find any solution to this.

Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated :)

when it opens , can't you save a copy as pdf ? perhaps the file is temporarily stored

in pdf format (extension could be different !!!) somewhere when you provide the key

I assumed here that the technology is different from DRM

What type of exe, is it a executable compressed file with password, then just extract it using any extracting software, then just enter the key when asked.

Second option, when the file is opened in adobe, just check the temp folder (by typing %temp% in run windows) for any trace of it

CA50 said:
What type of exe, is it a executable compressed file with password, then just extract it using any extracting software, then just enter the key when asked.
Its not a compressed file.

Second option, when the file is opened in adobe, just check the temp folder (by typing %temp% in run windows) for any trace of it
I tried but couldn't find any of its instance in temp folder.

BTW, this ebook is protected by using the following software:
eBook publishing, security and protection - Publish and protect your eBooks with Novisoft's Secure-eBook

@ PhotostarSR : can u protect a pdf doc using that same software and send it over to me ? I have a couple of pdf tools that might help , accordingly i can tell u what is to be done.

it doesn`t matter can you still send the pdf with the key, so the all the scientist here can perform their own EXPERIMENT on that file.

PS : EXPERIMENT MAY BE SUCCESSFUL.

^^ I have one. Download process moniter from internet, run it and than run the application, see what all createfile calls it made and observe whether it is reading from it or not.

Its a crude way but will give insight about application internalworking, you may be able to find out the file as well.

^^ Just what I would suggest myself, if its opening Acrobat reader after the key is input, then it must be creating a temp PDF file somewhere. Process Monitor from the SysInternals suite should be able to tell all about the disk activity happening when the exe runs and if its creating a temp pdf somewhere you can just make a copy of it.

Back