How to connect Tata TNDSL 2120 Modem to Linksys wireless router for internet

greenlobster

Disciple
I have a Tata Indicom Broadband TNDSL 2120 ADSL modem configured for Direct PPPoE mode connection to internet (without dialer). It works fine in this mode. But when I connect this Router to Linksys wireless router (E2000) and then the Linksys Router to the computer, I am able to use the internet. What are the configuration changes that I have to make in the Tata Router and Linksys Wireless Router to connect to the internet through Wireless. I am attaching the screenshot of the Tata router settings and th Linksys settings.

I am using WIndows 7. Please help me with the settings so that I can share the Tata connection over Wifi.

qpfeh4.jpg

29ctc6.jpg

21obtee.jpg
Wan 1

xbsrc.jpg
Wan 2

11abmg7.jpg

3445ano.jpg

4liro4.jpg
Linksys Page

Any help will be appreciated.

Your Linksys router configuration is just fine, have you routed the ethernet cable from your modem into your linksys router's internet port properly?

Like nish_pinto said, your router settings look fine. Unless by some weird coincidence, your modem also happens to have an IP of 192.168.2.x!! Just verify that the modem is connected to the Internet port of the router and that the Internet light is lit up on the router.

Another option is to configure the modem in bridge mode, in which case you'll need to configure the router to use PPPoE. Basically, just enter the DSL connection's username and password on the router.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Back