How to capture Streaming Videos

How to capture Streaming Videos??
i tried many screen recorders...but the part of the screen appers complete black.:mad: .these included snag it,my screen recorder,etc
Tried to search in Cache folders....still no luck...any of u doing any tricks to capture streaming vids?? real format,windows media formats...etc:no:

I use combination of Firefox+ Offline Explorer .
I use old version of fx (pre v1.1).I get the link to the streaming file using view info.Then I add the link in offline explorer.When it stats downloading, I just copy the link and the refferer url from offline explorer and paste it in Flashget.You can let Offline explorer also download it but i use flashget as it is faster.
http://www.metaproducts.com/default.asp

Offline explorer handles the streaming videos with mms:// protocol and .stream extension fine :)

that rmrecorder woked like a charm....get the url hidden behind the rtp/rsp & download using flashget :D
but the wmrecorder gives the url that cant be downloaded using flashget...
the thing is a file of ~200MB in wmv format can be downloaded by flashget in pretty fast time...but the same file when downloaded using wmplayer(which is a emulated recorder) takes as much time as to watch the movie...
& thanks very much.

Back