How the hell do I become a thief??

Nikhil

Skilled
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of nickels equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 100 reputation

I tried stealing and lost :(

How do I steal?? could one of the mods or admins give some more info on this??

I wanna be RICH RICH RICH RICH!!!! How do I steal ???

HAHAHA...
Well,
As u know Theft is not a good Deed. So, u loose reps and the amt u wish to steal if ur Theft is unsuccessful and the amt goes to the person u are stealing from:bleh:

Its based on a few factors which the admins will explain in sometime after lunch and launch break;)

Nikhil said:
How do I know who has donated how much to me??

Sorry there isnt anyway for you to know who has DONATED it to you.

Only if the person comes up and tells you that he has done it, and you believe he/she is speaking the truth, you can assume that the person has donated the Nickels to you.

Yeah, could someone please explain Stealing further :p

I was planning on hatching up a cool plan...

Damn, Blade has 51 nickels :mad:

I also tried to steal from Blade_runner...but alas I was caught and could not steal. But I am a petty thief..I tried to steal only 2 nickles. But lost 100 reputation. :( :(

XTerminator said:
HAHAHA...
Well,
As u know Theft is not a good Deed. So, u loose reps and the amt u wish to steal if ur Theft is unsuccessful and the amt goes to the person u are stealing from:bleh:

Its based on a few factors which the admins will explain in sometime after lunch and launch break;)
You lose 100 reps for unsuccessful attempt at theft, and also the amount that you were trying to steal, from your own pocket.
Also you lose 25 reps for successful attempt.

Theft is not a good deed. but it pays off

Back