How many of you have a genuine copy of Vista?

Vij

Skilled
I had made up my mind to buy licensed copy of Vista, but unfortunately there is no 64bit Vista Home Premium in stock anywhere...only 32bit ones are available.
The Vista Ultimate pack is available and has both 64 and 32bit versions but it costs 14k and I am not sure... I was hoping smthing 7k'ish...

So, who amongst you have a genuine copy of Vista?

I got genuine Vista Ultimate Edition :D gifted. costed around 1.6k for him as he works for ms.

man this is the nth thread about vista from you i think :bleh: we already told you that you can order the 64bit media from MS if you get home / home premium. you cannot get 64 bit home premium off the shelf

not me, but i havent pirated it either .

Just using it in the 30 day activation period, then i either run a command to give me 30 extra days or i reinstall it.

BTW its running on a Original Leopard OS in Boot Camp so i dont give shiz !!11!!!

I have a genuine Vista Business edition. That is, I have a genuine copy of most windows versions from my college MSDNAA account :D

How do we order the Vista 64bit DVD? I tried downloading it using their crazy downloader software and it was corrupted ... twice. And how much does it cost?

Back