How is Voltas Vertis Plus 1.5T Window AC?

greenlobster

Disciple
I am looking to buy 2 units of Voltas Vertis Plus 1.5T Window AC to cool my 320 Sq Ft Room. Are these 2 star rated Voltas good enough when compared to O General window ACs? I don't know the star rating of O General Acs.

First thing for a 320 SQ Ft room you need atleast 2T AC wheather it is a window or split unit unless the room is fully insulated. I have been using 1.5T Vertis Gold split AC in two rooms and they are good. It has three star rating but not sure how that works out as far as saving the electricity consumption. I still receive huge bills. Voltas service is not too good as they simply come and clean up the filter for the initial free services and always try to get an AMC after the intital warranty period promising that their service standards would improve after the AMC. To put it simply their AC's are good but their service is bad atleast in my area.

For 320 sqft area,

you do not need two ac.

Call voltas helpline.they will suggest you best solution.

Voltas is very reliable.

i think one AC would do for your requirement. You cannot compare Ogeneral with Voltas. Now a days voltas comes with chinese made compressors and components and its not reliable as it was before.

I would suggest you to go with O general as it has Japanese made compressors and components

Back