Video How is Videocon D2H quality and service ?

sabby

ex-Mod
I'm thinking to replace the local cable net with an HD D2H. It seems like Videocon has one of the best packages as per my need. I want to know about the picture quality and their customer service.

Thank in advance :)

They seem to work at their own pace.
Remember somebody giving a spoof on their ad with ab baby where he experienced the opposite .

afa packages/cost are concerned videocon d2h is step ahead.Single channel choices may be expensive compared to tata-sky (dont know about other).

Only once i had a problem with recharge ,contacted both nodal officer as well as customer care via email.

Response from nodal officer was by same day and was satisfactory.

Response from CC was by next day and it wasn't upto the mark but they replied that matters.

Actually, it is for my home. So, for most of the days the sports and the english channels are not needed. Only 3-4 times a year I go to my home and will add those channels as add ons. For videocon, the basic gold pack consists all the channel my parents would watch where as for tata sky, I need to go way up to get the same channels.

I got Videocon D2H one month back. Picture quality is good, packages are cheap and plenty of HD channels. Very satisfied.

How much does Videocon charge on the second television? Also is there an annual package that contains all channels just like Tata Sky's Annual Mega lit package.

Want to switch from Tata Sky because they are removing channels stating bandwidth issue without any notification. R.I.P. Animax and UTV World movies on Tata Sky :'(

I have the same question. I'm in Andhra. For a new connection, and mostly interested in English + Bengali channels, which is preferable - Tata Sky or Videocon D2H?

I have videocon and tatasky HD both the connections. Videocon D2H is not bad in terms of service (sometimes they do take time, but it happens with everyother company). Picture quality is good, Package cost is less than TATA sky.

You can go ahead with videocon D2H

If HD is not the preference then go for Hathway Setup Box.

One time charge around 1.5 K ( varies )

you enjoy around 200-250 channels (not counted, it shows total channel 888) in mpeg4 quality.

Clarity is good IMO
<

I personally use videocon D2H-HD ... and tata sky at my parents house ... Trust me guys Videocon is way better interms of picture and sound. All that i can say is Videcon is WOW at a cheaper price

Back