Audio How is the Logitech Z523? Anyone tried?

GreenJay

Disciple
Am just lookin out for the best 2.1 speaker I can get under Rs 7k? Would you please help? Am sure Altec MX5021 is one of the best bet in this budget, but I'd really appreciate if you guyz can give some light on the Z523 which is supposed to give 360 degree sound field.... How is the overall sound quality? ill be listening to Jazz, Rock and Hip Hop few gamings n watch lot of movies. Dont want surround sound as I have no space to hook around more than 2 satellites..... Thanks in advance

anyone? looks like no one has tried it yet!!!

anyone? how is the sound quality! Can't get it for auditioning as they are all packed. Looks promising though with the drivers at the back n front of the sats....

if you are looking for the best 2.1 under 7k, close your eyes and get MX-5021. 360-degree sound field, 3d surround using 2.1 all this is bakwaas. If you really want to enjoy music and gaming and movies on a 2.1, MX-5021, Z-2300, Edifier C3 are few great models.

do remember that MX-5021's sub is unusually large and by the look, it feels like a speaker set heavy on bass but in reality, it has tight bass and bass never overpowers mids and highs (unlike Z-2300). if you are going to test MX-5021, my suggestion for you would be the scene from Jurassic Park where the T-Rex first appears at night trying to kill the kids in SUV.

Back