How Important Is a Mouse!!!

evil

Disciple
Hi Guys...

Well i thot hardware is a really important part in a game & was wondering how important is the mouse part in it. I Play Source as everyone knows & i see myself holding the mouse for the most part of the time i am gaming.. SO i guess its a huge part of the gaming.. Then comes the new question.. What mouse is the best for gaming.. I am using mx 518 at the moment & it changed my gaming sooo much that i can give HS like a pro but i aint a pro from any angle trust me.. Now i am planning to play with the new powerhouse in the gaming mouses.... THE RAZER COPPERHEAD... i would probably love using the mouse... but do u think i should sell it instead.. its the First EDITION mouse.. hehehehe.. ( LOL KARAN).. just teasing U.. hehehe :tongue:

i suggest u test out the mouseb4 selling it...the razer is very diffrent from the MX518...so u may not like its weight and size while playing after getting used to the MX518..

Exactly.

The only real difference between the Razer Copperhead and the Logitech G5 is the shape, and the 32 KB memory ofcourse! That memory is very usefull for carrying your CS Config around :)....

I Personally like the Logitech 518 and G5 shapes. The CopperHead and Diamondbacks are too thin and a lil' bit to light.

And i thought my 518 was light...

Hey maskyy,u were supposed 2 have a MX Duo Combo abt 8-10 months ago.....

Did it materialise,do u hav

it now........???

Or cancelled it alltogether,,,,,,& hav a different Set(keyboard & mice) ,bcoz,

dont' know .....what will happen 2 me(Game -wise >>abt using the mice & keyboard)......I ordered the LT Mx Duo for myself......

so what say.......Masky?

MX Duao was too pricey here.. i cudnt convince myself to shell out over 5k for a keyboard and a mouse. And from what i heard from others, cordless mouse is NOT what u may want if u r a gamer. Hence, settled for a MS IE3.0 long back and then switched to a MX518 and over to DB now :D

Quite a few ppl have the MX Duo here and some are satisfied with the performance in games. But others who have tested both cordless and corded, prefer the corded over the cordless for games.. :D

Back